Tuesday, January 01, 2008

We watched this movie last night, to pass the time until turning on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve for the 5 minute countdown. (By the way, it was somewhat painful to watch Dick, he's getting old, and I don't remember if he's had a stroke, but it kinda looks like he has) Anyway, the movie, well, it definitely was movie length, and it did utillize actors, and there was dialogue, and I'm sure they used movie cameras. I'm sure someone wrote it, and I'd bet there was even a production company involved. But, ummm, that's about it.
It's not that I hated it, it just was really hard to follow who the characters were, which is pretty much the main thing. And, since it's a spy movie, they decided that to add to the secretive feel, everyone had to be whispering, all the time. So it was tough to understand everything that was said. Matt Damon, he did a good job of playing his character, but it just wasn't enough. So, I'd say to pass this one up.

I also have Snoop Dogg's Father Hood marathon on the TV today in the background, and it's a pretty entertaining show, so far.

No comments: