Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yes, I know, it's been a long time.  Let me say something about getting ready to have a baby... some things go by the wayside.  Planning two baby showers, putting our stuff in storage, opening and setting up Jack's stuff, taking baby classes, reading baby books, trying to do as many things that we can't do once he arrives.... it takes up time, and mind power.  So, this will be quick, need to get to bed so I can get to work, do as much as I can in what will probably be a super busy day, go to the doctor to see Jack in an ultrasound, which we haven't seen in a long time, get back to work and finish all I'll need to finish, get home, eat dinner early enough for Jen so that she doesn't puke when she lays down.
Whoa, I'm tired just typing it.
g'nite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!