Wednesday, August 16, 2006

hmmmm

The highlighted portion is the road trip I'll be taking as part of my upcoming weekend. Step 1, fly from San Diego to Oakland immediately after work. Step 2, finish loading up the moving truck. Step 3, drive my brother's pathfinder while he drives the rental truck, towing their other car, all the way to blythe on Saturday. Step 4, drive the rest of the way to Chandler, AZ on Sunday morning. Step 5, unload said truck into a storage unit. Step 6, drive both vehicles to our parent's house in Maricopa. Step 7, relax for 6.3 minutes, shower, and get a ride up to Sky Harbor airport in Phoenix and fly back to San Diego. Step 8, drive back home and sleep.

Then, for labor day, we'll be flying to PHX, loading that stuff into a truck, driving it to their brand new house, unloading, and flying home.

But, even though it's a ton of work, I am more than happy to do it. They get to move to a better place, and they get to own a home.

me = jealous

No comments: